The Vest Guy-500097$279.95Reg Price: $319.95Product Description:
This is the Cadillac of your Photography Vests. It is durable, breathable, and made in the USA. This vest is built with 25 years of vest manufacturing experience for Police, Military, Emergency Services, in addition to the TheVestGuy.com company owner being a wildlife photographer for more than a decade. (http://RobsWildlife.com/).
PLEASE NOTE: The RAIN COVERS are no longer available on this or any other Vest! WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE RAIN COVERS IT MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO USE THE POCKETS
The Alaskan Photography Vest features:
- 16 Pockets Standard
- Available in 6 sizes (from medium to 3XL)
- Choose between breathable mesh (several colors available) or a dozen solid fabric colors
- One camera sling
- Hydration sleeve that fits most 2-3 Liter Hydration Systems
- Convenient carry handle
- Soft side of the velcro on front pocket and back of vest (to attach optional name tags)
- Two lower cargo pockets that measure 10 X 4.5 X 7.5 inches each, both contain zipper pockets inside and outside
- Nylon webbing MOLLE Loops on upper left side of the vest
- One 6x6x1.5 inch utility pocket that contains inside and outside zipper pockets (on the right side/camera side of the vest)
- Elastic pouches, great for batteries, memory cards, or cell phone.
- Hidden one D-ring and a Key Clip inside pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
Optional upgrades include:
-Additional camera sling
- Cellphone pocket,
- Quick access pocket for teleconvers, bear spray, etc
- Velcro-brand name tags for your personal and/or business name or website.
- Rain cover
- Hydration bladder
- Detachable back pocket for carrying items like rain gear, extra clothing, or camera gear
- MOLLE webbing system
The RAIN COVERS are an Option, and Not Standard on this or any other Vest!!
** NOTE: Our products have been used and put through rugged conditions by numerous photographers without problem. Products always have the risk and potential to fail. It is the buyer’s responsibility to examine all moving pieces (including but not limited to camera straps, slings, and clips) and decide whether components are conducive to carrying the weight of the buyer’s gear safely PRIOR to each use. Use with caution. If any aspect of the product appears compromised, discontinue use immediately. THE VEST GUY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR, including but not limited to camera body/bodies, flash, lens, tripod, and any other photography paraphernalia. By purchasing The Vest Guy products, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to this disclosure and releases The Vest Guy from any responsibility of damages resulting from use of The Vest Guy products. ** Admittedly our products are more expensive than pre-made imported vests. We are not in business to compete with cheap disposable products; rather, we pride ourselves on manufacturing quality made in the USA products designed to last a lifetime. With our products, you get EXACTLY what you want, a quicker turnaround time, no minimum quantity requirements, and the comfort of knowing if something happens, our items are covered by a lifetime workmanship warranty.
All of our products are made to order and can be 100% customized. From safety vests and photography vests, to armbands and radio chest packs, we do it all. If there is something specific you are looking for, give us a call at (801)725-0076.